Monday, December 9, 2013

Blogmas Day 9

Well this is not the post I was planning on putting up tonight, but my mobile version of my blog was acting up and wouldn't save my drafts and Daylin had to have the computer for work, so I'm left with a short, dull, quick post! Sorry :/  Nothing too exciting happened today, I did a little christmas shopping and Reeden and I caught up with one of my friends and her little girl. Oh but here's a little excitement, it's supposed to snow in the morning! Ha nothing major and it will probably all melt by lunch, but I don't know the little kid in me still gets excited every time :)  So if you have made it this far without falling asleep or passing out from boredom, give yourself a high five! Seriously! Wait is that even possible?...Yes, yes it is, try it! Ok now I'm just getting silly, it's too late, I'm going to bed.  Hope your day was a little more exciting than mine, the good kind of exciting, have a great night!

Oh one more thing! Check out this super cute wrapping paper I got today at Walgreens! Thanks to the festive decor at my mom's store I had to go get some! The cute ribbon I got at the dollar store!








No comments:

Post a Comment