Sunday, December 8, 2013

Blogmas Day 8

I just can't get enough of this season! Watching Christmas movies, putting up lights, plugging the tree in every morning for Reeden to see when he wakes up. Ah, makes me warm on the inside! This is the first year that I don't have all of my shopping done by now, and I'm not nervous at all ;)  I don't want to rush a moment of this season, I want it to go as slow as possible. Reeden will only be little once, so I want to soak in all of the memories I can! I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday!

This is what happens when you have a walking 1 year old and a camera on the table with auto timer on! Who knew a quick family picture in front of the tree would be such an ordeal?! My husband's face in the background and Reeden's teary eyes capture the moment and mood perfectly, I laugh everytime I look at it!



After a few more tries we finally got one that was good enough :)

 





No comments:

Post a Comment