Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Blogmas Day 3

What's in my diaper bag? I thought this would be a fun post, I like looking at them on other people's blogs, and since I had everything out from the grape juice disaster of yesterday I thought why not!  Hope you enjoy. 

The Diaper Bag
 I got this as a gift from my mom. It's from Initial's Inc. I have to say it's a trooper! I have only carried this one and it's still like new. It has a pocket on each side and the flap with his name on it opens up for more space. I think I would like to have a backpack version of this for trips though.



The Contents
 This part rarely changes, I try to keep all of this stocked and inside of it at all times. The only thing I might add is a change of clothes or extra socks. My stuff I usually add a lipstick or lipgloss.


Update on the no paci situation:
 It was a SUCCESS!! Reeden slept all night without it and hasn't had one all day today! It does take a little longer for him to fall asleep but other than that it's been great! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment