Monday, December 2, 2013

Blogmas Day 2

 Do you ever have those days, when you need to just go back to bed and start that day over? Today was definitely one of those days for me!  A simple grocery trip to Wal-Mart ended in losing a shoe, we finally found it, and his paci, didn't find it, dropping my body wash, spilling it everywhere in the store, and finding that his grape juice had spilled in the diaper bag enough to soak thru onto the front seat of my car!  Moving on,  We have been trying to take the paci away little by little but I guess now it's cold turkey, because I didn't buy a new one! Wish me luck tonight! I did manage to finish decorating the tree.  I'm not completely satisfied with it yet. Despite all of the shenanigans of the day, I will mention that Reeden was looking super cute today! Here's his "OOTD" and the finished (so far) tree. Hope your Monday went smoother than mine. See you tomorrow :)






No comments:

Post a Comment