Thursday, December 5, 2013

Blogmas Day 5

                                              CHRISTMAS TAG

1. What's your favorite holiday movie?
The Grinch, the old and the new or Christmas Vacation. Oh can't forget Home Alone ;)

2. What are your favorite Christmas colors? 
Red and silver. I have always wanted to do my tree in blue though! 


3. Do you like to stay in your pjs or dress up for Christmas? 
I like to "dress up" for Christmas eve at my grandparents, but on Christmas day we stay in our pajamas or lounge clothes.

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be? 
That's a tough one! I would like to say my son, but let's be honest, he will get tons and he doesn't understand what's going on anyways. I would say my parents! I can't choose just one! They do and have done so much for us, I would love to give back :)


5. Do you open your presents Christmas eve or Christmas morning? 
We open gifts with my dad's side of the family on Christmas eve at my grandparent's. Then after that we go to my parent's and open gifts with them and my sister and brother and his family. On Christmas morning we open gifts with Daylin's parent's, but now that will have to be after Reeden opens his gifts from us and Santa!


6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house? 
Yes I have but not in years! I can't wait until Reeden is a little older, so we can start that tradition.


7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break? 
Break? Haha... Our routine stays the same! Daylin does get to be home with us for 2 weeks during his break at least!


8. Any Christmas wishes? 
I hope everyone has a fantastic, blessed Christmas with family or loved ones. What more could you wish for?
 

9. Favorite Christmas smell?
The traditional cinnamon and I love Bath & Body Works vanilla bean noel!


10. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
My mom's butterscotch candy and our Christmas eve dinner with all of the family.

I tag all of you!! Feel to leave a comment and let me know your answers to these questions :)







No comments:

Post a Comment