Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blogmas Day 18

                                               If the Walls Could Talk

They would tell you that I still have fall/Thanksgiving decor out with my Christmas,

I haven't been caught up on laundry since Reeden was born,

I cook dinner or at least put thought into our meals 3-4 times a week,

Our bedroom hasn't been dusted in a month,

One of my worst habits is putting things down or away and forgetting where that place is, which in turn results in turning the house upside down to find it! 

Piles of clean clothes are almost always somewhere in the house at any given time and day. Folding laundry with a 1 year old is a JOB so it rarely gets done.

These confessions make me sound super lazy!! I promise, I do clean and get things done most days :) But if these walls could talk, they would speak of  blanket forts being made in the living room, music with our instruments(pots,spoons,pitchers) along with the radio in the kitchen, giggles, tickle fights, and snuggles. Sure there would be stories of temper tantrums (not just Reeden's), frustration, struggles, and tears, but always end in I'm sorry and eventually laughter.

If these walls could talk they would say that LOVE is the heart of this home!





No comments:

Post a Comment