Friday, December 6, 2013

Blogmas Day 6

Today is mom's beauty essentials. My top 5 favorite products are listed below. As a mom I like to have these in my makeup bag at all times! I know they work great for me and that's one less thing to worry about when trying to get myself and Reeden ready. I use these pretty much everyday, with the exception of my Urban Decay Naked palette, I go back and forth with that.

1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation- I'm in the shade Sand

2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Concealer- Light Pale

3. Urban Decay Primer Potion- Original and Sin

4. Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner- Carbon Black

5. Mac eyeshadow- All colors ;)



What are your top 5 favorites? Leave a comment. Mom or not I would love to hear! 






No comments:

Post a Comment