Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blogmas Day 19

            Winterlicious Tag

1. Favorite winter nail polish?
 I am loving OPI Magazine Cover Mouse from the Minnie Mouse collection.

2. Favorite winter lip product?
 Nivea chapstick!

3. Most worn winter clothing piece?
 I have a sweater in brown and black that go with everything! I find myself wearing them way more than I should.

4. Most worn winter accessory?
 Scarves.. I have 2 storage tubs full ;)

5. Favorite winter beverage?
 Peppermint mocha coffee and I love hot chocolate

6. Dark lips or winged eyeliner?
 Winged eyeliner

7. Favorite Christmas/holiday song?
 I love The Spirit of Christmas by Ray Charles and White Christmas by Bing Crosby

8. Favorite winter candle scent?
 Sandalwood Vanilla

9. What is your favorite Christmas decoration this year?
 The "D" I painted for the front door.

10. Favorite winter fragrance?
Gucci II... I wear it all year round though.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment