Friday, January 17, 2014

First post of the new year!

First off, Happy New Year!! I hope everyone has been having a great first month! We got off to a rocky start of the new year with Reeden having an ear infection in both ears:(  Plus cutting 4 teeth at the same time didn't help at all. Ten days of antibiotics, teething gel, and lots of playtime, he is finally "almost" back to his self! I was hoping that I would be more motivated to post regularly, since doing Blogmas, but in the end cleaning the house and getting sleep won! I am still determined to do better though. I am in the process of redecorating our bedroom, and as soon as it is done I will post before and after pictures. I'll go ahead and add pictures of the randomness that has been going on around here since after Christmas. Hope you enjoy:)
























No comments:

Post a Comment