Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cleaning Schedule

 I'm not big on New Year's resolutions, but I do want to to be more organized and productive at home, so what better time to start than at the first of the year! I did some serious cleaning at the end of December and decluttered (is that a word?) everything in my house. No better time to start on big projects than when you are snowed in for a week. I decided after I was finally done that I needed to start a weekly cleaning routine that way little things won't start piling up and ending in this huge ordeal of "Spring Cleaning". I browsed Pinterest for schedule ideas, and with a little tweaking, came up with one that I have honestly stuck to! Of course there are and will be days that not everything will get done(or even attempted), and that's okay. I just want a routine that I can fall back into that's stress free. I made a printable of my schedule that I can hang on the fridge or put in my planner to help keep me motivated! Feel free to print one for yourself :)




 For things that won't need to be cleaned weekly, like my curtains, I just pick a day that works best for my schedule that week or a day I'm feeling up to a bigger job and add that to my list. This has worked out great for me so far, give it a try and let me know how you like it or if you already have a schedule/routine that you go by, leave a comment, I would love to hear them.





No comments:

Post a Comment