Saturday, November 30, 2013

Reeden's 1st Birthday Party

I finally got the pictures back from his party!  I went with a blue, green, and brown with a hint of owl theme ;)  I LOVED his cake and his smash cake, adorable! 

The decorations for the cake table were almost all things I already had. The chevron piece in the middle was scrap fabric I had from Reeden's curtain, the owl mug with the straws was a gift from my mom last year, the owl chalkboard, blue tall owl, and the picture frame were all decor in my house. I bought the paper fans from party city and hot glued them on a foam board that I covered with a plastic table cloth. The 2 blue polka dot bowls I picked up at Wal-Mart for .97 cents!! The flag banner I bought at Hobby Lobby and just cut out and glued on themed scrapbook paper.


  For the tables I just used plastic table cloths and wrapping paper down the middle taped down on the ends! Cheap way to spice up a drab looking table! I used balloons from Party City and pictures of Reeden newborn to 12 months as the center pieces.

















Reeden wasn't too sure if he liked everybody staring and singing to him...
But once he saw the candle and the cake he was over it :)
He did so good, after a little light coaching, he blew out his candle on his own!!



His first taste of icing was a success! He is officially a fan.



















Let the show begin...little ham!



















We attempted to open presents, which was me opening them and showing them to him if he happened to take a break from playing with the cards and other kids haha.  



 

Thanks to everybody who attended an dhelped celebrate our little man's FIRST birthday!!








No comments:

Post a Comment