Thursday, November 14, 2013

My baby is ONE!

Reeden Cohen Davis You are ONE! 
My sweet, funny, smart, loving 7 lb 1 oz baby boy is now a 24 lb one year old! I can't begin to describe how amazing and perfect you have made my life. My first year of parenthood was not always easy, but was ALWAYS rewarding. Everyday of this past year I have watched you grow and learn. We have gone thru countless diapers, bottles, baths, clothes, lost plenty of sleep in the beginning, had a scary night in the E.R.! Not to mention all of the cuddles, kisses, hugs, play times, dances, and peek-a-boo sessions. You remind me what this life is really about. Of all the things daddy and I do for you, YOU have done so much more for us.  You are the one who taught us all about what true love is. Who I consider the very best thing about me,( I'm sure daddy would say the same) Who helped me want to be a better person, mother, and wife. But most importantly, You made me a mother! I will forever be grateful, thankful, and proud to call you my son. Happy 1st Birthday sweet boy! We love you so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment