Friday, August 16, 2013

9 month Update

Can you believe that in just 3 short months my little baby will be 1!!!  I say this in every update, but time is flying by and my little man is growing up too fast!

Height/Weight: Reeden had his 9 month check up yesterday and weighed 22.25 pounds and was 29 1/4 inches tall, that's 2 feet 5.25 inches(he's half as tall as me :/) He was in the 90th percentile for both. I have a big boy ;)

Sizes: Reeden is wearing 12-18 months clothes and size 4 shoes. Some size 3 still work just depends on the brand.  He is in size 4 diapers.

Daily: As you know from my last post, Reeden is crawling!  So our day pretty much consists of me "trying" to clean, straighten up, do laundry, while chasing him around as he gets into EVERYTHING! But I love it :) He still likes being in his walker and will crawl to it and pull up and walk a little behind it while he pushes it.  He actually was pulling up before he started crawling. A new not so fun, added routine, to our day is temper tantrums! :(  Our routine from the last update with everything else is still the same.

Eating: Reeden still has four 6 oz bottles of milk a day, although we are trying to feed at least 2 of those feedings in a sippy cup.  He eats 3 baby food meals a day and "has" to have or try anything we are eating ;) He snacks on cheerios, puffs, mum-mums, yogurt bites, etc through out the day also.

Bedtime: Reeden goes to bed at 9:00 almost everynight and sleeps until 9:00-9:30 A.M. Except for 2 nights this week he woke up at 4:00 a.m. ready to play? I don't know what that was about but I'm glad it's over!!


                                                          Milestones:
  Crawling
  Dog is his new favorite word
  Says Nana
  Pulling up
  Points at everything
  "Clicks" with his tongue
  Shy around strangers and with anybody really when he first sees you






No comments:

Post a Comment