Sunday, May 12, 2013

My 1st Mother's Day

It seems funny that a national holiday is dedicated to us when, it's "them" who make us what we are.  I feel a little biased celebrating this holiday having been blessed with the incredible gift of loving this life we created, but at the same time I want to share my joy, my gratitude, my love with everyone!  There are so many wonderful people, craving this unearthly motherly love feeling, and haven't been able to taste it. Motherhood is a constant, beautiful journey.  I don't need gifts or material things.  Reeden is my greatest gift, and no joy can compare with that of his simple existence.  It's not my day, but his, for loving him is what makes me happy.                                                                                               


                                              

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all feel adored, appreciated, valued and honored! And for those who have lost or are longing, please know I remember you, and believe you deserve to be celebrated too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment